Built for maximum convenience, performance and protection
The factors driving the selection of commercial refrigeration equipment in convenience stores and restaurants have changed drastically in recent years. While reliable refrigeration is still a top priority, the days of “just keep it cold” have given way to a much broader range of operator challenges and concerns, including:
- Offsetting rising energy costs with new energy efficiency targets
- Reducing energy consumption to meet minimum efficiency levels
- Creating optimal in- and outside-store environments for customers and neighbors
- Identifying the potential for equipment failure in advance to prevent costly product loss
- Evaluating the critical role of refrigeration system architecture in total store energy usage
Enter the Copeland™ Outdoor Refrigeration Unit, X-Line Series, purpose-built for medium- and low-temperature, walk-in coolers, freezers and display cases commonly found in c-stores and restaurants. Utilizing scroll compressor technology, variable speed fan motor control, large capacity condenser coils, enhanced vapor injection (in low-temperature models only) and advanced electronic controls, the X-Line meets today’s challenging small-format refrigeration requirements.
The HSI Furnace Control that Keeps HVACR Pros at the Jobsite, Not the Supply House — An HVAC School Podcast Recap
In the dead of winter, there are few things more frustrating to a homeowner than waking up to a...
Copeland™ Takes Home AHR Innovation Awards for Compression Technologies
The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) recently...
How New Innovations in Universal Parts are Saving HVAC Contractors Time, Money and Headaches
Here’s an HVAC riddle for you: what’s a contractor’s most valued tool that can’t fit in their...